FEB 24 MAR 10, 2021
Submission deadline (Extended)
* at least title and abstract
MAR 3 MAR 17, 2021
Update deadline (Extended)
APR 21 MAY 5, 2021
Notification about acceptance (Extended)
MAY 5 MAY 19, 2021
Final version (Extended)
JUL 20 - 22, 2021
- All Papers must be submitted by the initial submission deadline. Authors may continue to revise their submissions until the final submission deadline.
- Between the deadlines, PC members will have access to the title and abstract of the papers, but not to the PDF files. The abstract should summarize the contributions of the paper at a level appropriate for a non-specialist reader.
- The final version deadline is for accepted papers.
Please use Easychair. At first time, you need to log in Easychair and access to link
Instructions for authors
Before submitting papers, please notice followings.
- Initial submit: Papers submitted by the initial submission deadline may be in draft form but must include a title and an abstract.
- Publishing: Accepted papers are planned to be published in Springer's LNCS series.
- Submissions must not exceed 12 pages, excluding references and appendices in a single column format in 10pt fonts using the default llncs class without adjustments.
- Submissions should begin with a title, the authors' names and affiliations, a short abstract, and a list of keywords.
- Page limitation: Final version of accepted papers will be limited to 20 pages.
- Originality : Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors has published in a journal or a conference/workshop with proceedings, or has submitted/is planning to submit before the authors notification deadline to a journal or other conferences/workshops that have proceedings.